F1 2021 leaks have begun, thanks to the eagle eyes of Aggiornamenti Lumia. Unofficially, the F1 2021 release date is set for July 16. For reference, F1 2020 released on July 6 last year, so it’s not too far fetched.
The first news for F1 2020 arrived on April 15 last year. EA, who recently purchased Codemasters for $1.2 billion, will likely announce something within the next week or two.
Below are some of the F1 2021 features, according to the leak.
- ‘Braking Point’ — the thrilling new story experience
- New ways to play: two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’
- My Team mode – create a driver, choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid
- Expanded Driver Stats that now include ‘Focus’ and new team-critical Department Events to address
- Split-screen racing for two players
- Casual race options for more relaxed racing whilst new Expert options give experienced players even more control
- Acclaimed ten-year Career Mode, including updated Research and Development and Practice Programmes, and new Quick Practice
- Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1 is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content
- Esports – in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1 Esports Challenger and Pro Series races
- Compete online in Multiplayer: Social and Ranked races, new Quick Join format, Leagues, customisable liveries, and Weekly Events