F1 2019 game update 1.21 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Read the full patch notes below.
- When ‘Repair Wing Damage’ is set to ‘Yes’ on the MFD, the pit crew will now change the front wing regardless of how much physical damage it has taken
- Addressed an issue where users would get stuck between qualifying sessions if full qualifying and saving between sessions was enabled.
- Addressed an issue where users could see drivers on incorrect tyres after a pit stop
- The spectated car will no longer appear ghosted in one-shot qualifying
- F2 car leaderboards will now show which era car has been used (2018 or 2019)