F1 2019 game update 1.22 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Read the full patch notes below.
- Radio language option has returned to the advanced audio options screen
- Users will now see the speed they set in the speedtrap in practice sessions
- Addressed an issue where the camera would reset when the game was started
- User is now notified of their progress through a championship on the loading screen
- User can now see if they are serving a penalty during a pitstop
- Front wing damage threshold has been reduced in practice and qualifying sessions to include minor physical damage
- Addressed an issue where the safety car could appear in One-Shot Qualifying in online sessions
- Addressed an issue where users could not submit results if they didn’t enter qualifying 2 or 3 with saving between sessions enabled
- Addressed an issue where a scheduled league could become stuck in an old event
- Addressed an issue where a league could become stuck if abandoning a practice or qualifying session with saving between sessions enabled
- Maximum Vehicle Reflections setting reduced from ‘Ultra High’ to ‘High’ for stability
Speed trap notification in practice sessions
You will now start to see a HUD notification indicating just how quickly you are going through the speed trap, so that you can see your improvement lap after lap.
This notification will only appear in practice sessions, to help you with your setup choices and analysis of your laps and only on those laps where you manage to improve your speed through the trap.
Pit stop penalty notification
If you are prone to receiving penalties, you might find it a little odd when your pit crew doesn’t immediately get to work on your car, when you head in for some fresh rubber. A new indicator has been added to the pit timer, to show you that you are serving a penalty. This will only be shown for penalties where the car is stopped, prior to any changes being made to the car, i.e. a 5-second time penalty.
Front wing repair threshold
If you have minor damage, this will now automatically be repaired when you return to the garage and will have to be completed before you can head out for your next run.
Radio Language Setting
With the game in any supported, non-English language, you will now once again be able to select the language of your radio audio. For example, this means that you can have your game language in German and your radio language in English should you wish.
This setting can be found in Options > Audio > Advanced Audio settings > Radio Language.
Leagues – Failure to submit result
The team was made aware of an issue where with split weekends enabled, alongside full qualifying, the race results would not be submitted upon completion. This was a result of members of the league not qualifying for either Q2 or Q3 sessions and the race looking for these results instead. This has been fixed in this patch.
Progress through championship
It is now easier for you to see exactly how many race weekends you have left in your championship. This means no more loading in and out of the game mode to see how long you have until you secure your next drivers’ world championship.
When loading into a session you will now see a round counter displaying the race weekend number you are in versus the total number of race weekends.