F1 2018 patch 1.15 is available now for PC and scheduled to be released soon for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: (12-6) The patch is now available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Safety Rating and Skill Rank should no longer reset on Xbox One.
- Fixed several issues where spectators and players could get stuck in a perpetual load state in multiplayer.
- The Safety Car/Virtual Safety Car should no longer trigger after a flashback.
- Fixed an issue where teams would value showmanship and sportsmanship incorrectly in contract negotiations.
- Wheels should no longer feel like they are losing power/force feedback mid race.
- Near/far chase camera should no longer jump when entering and exiting the pits.
- Fanatec CSL Elite should be able to be calibrated correctly after a fresh boot.
- Rev lights should now function correctly on Fanatec CSL Elite on PC.
- Trigger rumble option “Auto” should now work as intended on PC.
- Frame rate capping should now reach the maximum FPS cap on PC.
- Various stability and performance fixes.