F1 2018 patch 1.05 is available now for PC users, tomorrow for PlayStation 4 and later this week for Xbox One. Check out the patch notes below.
- Interviews – Option included to turn off or extend the interview timer – you can find this option in Preferences -> Gameplay Settings -> Press Interview Time Limit.
- Fixed an issue where race fuel load was insufficient to finish a race after using the race strategy practice program in a restarted practice session – NOTE: This fix will only apply after you go to the next Race Weekend. You may also have to complete a Race Strategy Practice Programme for it to take full effect.
- PC – Fixed issues with Thrustmaster T300 wheel.
- PC – Game now works with AMD Phenom CPU’s – (without the need to use the Beta workaround) NOTE: These CPUs are below minimum specifications to run the game and are therefore not technically supported, so you may still experience some performance issues.
- Updated the Abu Dhabi tyre compound selections.
- Fixed a crash when fast forwarding an instant replay.
- Re-balanced Medium Traction Control Settings.
- Fixed an issue where AI team mates could become stuck queuing in the pit lane.
- Updated the Baku track map to include all DRS detection zones.
- Improved game stability and various other fixes, including fixing the most common crashes on PC and PS4.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the last corner of Shanghai.
- PC – Fixed an issue where resolution changes cause partial black screens during cut-scenes.
- Fixed an issue where hosting a lobby after leaving a classic race resulted in some players being locked to soft tyre compounds
- Fixed an issue where a dedicated spectator who is a client can get de-synced information for pit lane status in the position list
- Fixed a crash when spectating qualifying sessions
- Improved game stability and various other fixes