F1 2018 patch 1.07 is available now for PC and scheduled to be released soon for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, along with a reset of the leaderboards. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: (9-18) F1 2018 patch 1.07 is available now for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Fixed an issue where players leaving and rejoining in a large player session causes frame rate drops
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to set fastest lap in Time Trial by driving a shorter route off circuit and not returning to the track
- Modern car lap times should no longer upload to Classic era leaderboards
- Fixed a crash for some users loading into a career race session
- Fixed a framerate drop on the France when players drive off track
- Players with an ‘S’ Safety Rating should no longer be put into lobbies with ‘D’ rank players
- Fixed an issue where there was no engine audio when beginning MP race from Car setup screen
- Engine audio no longer gets stuck in 1st gear when exiting pits
- Various updates to the UDP telemetry output
- Various stability and performance fixes
- Various other bug fixes