Steel City Interactive posted another eSports Boxing Club update today, providing the growing army of fans the latest details about the upcoming game.
We’ve made a quick bullet list of some of the details discussed below, but check out the tweet for yourself and make sure you’re following.
- As the game keeps expanding, the team focused this month upgrading back-end system support for the growing list of boxers on the roster. This is no longer a small indie title, so they need to ensure stability.
- The next gameplay video will feature a walkthrough showcasing some of the features and details that have been revealed in previous monthly updates. No date has been given, as the team wants to ensure the boxers they wanted featured in the video are approved.
- While the E3 trailer had a few glimpses of new content, it was more or less just a way to get more eyes on the game. Nothing wrong with that.
- The team also spent the month polishing in-ring action. They want to make sure all mechanics are in sync with each other.
- New hires include talent from EA, Epic Games and Sumo Digital