As announced last week, eFootball PES 2020 Lite, which is basically a free-to-play version of eFootball PES 2020, has arrived for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, via Steam. Of note, the PlayStation 4 version will be available in European territories, on December 11.
Build your dream team in myClub, or support your favorite side in the new Matchday mode. Take the reins of various teams in local and co-op matches, or sharpen your skills in Training mode and become an esports legend in the eFootball League.
- Some clubs are not available in certain modes.
- Not all eFootball mode competitions are available in PES 2020 LITE.
- PES 2020 LITE allows you to play online matches against owners of the full version.
- Save data cannot be transferred from the other titles.
- Free to play (includes in-game purchases)
- Local Match
- Co-op Match
- Training Mode
- Edit Mode (PS4 and PC STEAM ONLY)
- eFootball (requires registration via PS+ or Xbox Live Gold)
- eFootball PRACTICE 1v1
- eFootball PRACTICE CO-OP