The DIRT 5 Uproar content pack and patch 4.00 are scheduled to arrive on March 30, to include private online lobbies. The Uproar content pack features 4 legendary cars from DiRT: Showdown (Duke Coupe, Jackson Adventurer, Zenden Cup and Jackson Eulogy). 25 Career events, new Achievements/Trophies, fresh liveries and much more will also be included. There will also be a few exclusives for Amplified/Year One Edition players.
The new After Dark Playgrounds update is also on tap, featuring more than 20 items to be added to the custom arena creator mode, which come alive at night. Italy and Arizona will get night-time options to make the most of them.
Private online lobbies will finally arrive the update as well, allowing players to create a custom race lobby to invite your friends. You can customize the race location, car class, length of the race, location and weather conditions.
Players will also be able to view their game profile statistics, which will include total miles driven, total races completed and more.
Amplified Edition/Year One Upgrade content, or purchased separately
- Four cars: Duke Coupe, Jackson Adventurer, Jackson Eulogy, Zenden Cup
- 25 Career events in new ‘Uproar’ Career chapter, with connected Achievements/Trophies
- Two sponsors: PUMA and OffRoad Xtreme
- Career customisation rewards: liveries, stickers, lanyards and more
Update 4.00, free for all players
- After Dark Playgrounds items
- Night options for all Playgrounds locations
- Bespoke liveries for BMW M1 Procar, SUBARU WRX STI RX Supercar, SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally, and MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI
- Community-requested additions, including private lobbies and Verified Creators
- Visual and technical fixes/improvements across the board
For more details on the upcoming DIRT 5 Uproar Content Pack, patch 4.00 and the After Dark Playgrounds, check out the official blog.