DIRT 5 patch 6.02 is available featuring free Halloween content. The Tricks N Treats Playgrounds update adds a ghoulish set of items to design your spooky racing arenas.
Taking inspiration from all your favorite spooky scenes, classic horror setups, and gothic Victorian architecture, the Tricks N Treats pack is a bonus drop of free items for all Playgrounds users to design some truly devilish arenas. Also out now is our latest performance patch with more optimizations and improvements, including a major environment lighting update.
Check out the patch notes below.
- ‘Tricks N Treats’ Halloween Playgrounds pack: Free Playgrounds item set of Halloween-themed objects for use in Gate Crasher, Smash Attack, and Gymkhana.
TECHNICAL FIXES & CHANGES
- New tweaks to general light, shade, and reflections will be noticeable across every location and scenario, particularly in night-time events, leading to more realistic and natural lighting
- Steam: Fixed issue causing online cross-platform matchmaking to not work on Steam
- Xbox One: Fixed issue causing audio distortion in rare occurrences
- PS5: Resolved issue of audio cutting out when the game is started with a racing wheel connected
- Xbox: Resolved instances of crashes when users sign out of their profile
- Fixed instances of crashes when viewing a player card and playing offline
- Career objectives will now be shown in the post-race rewards menus appropriately
- PC: When using Fanatec pedals connected directly to the PC, the pedals will now be detected and usable
- Fixed issue causing a player’s Playgrounds Weekly Challenge position to not show if they do not have rewards available