Super Soccer Blast: America vs Europe is scheduled to arrive on June 11 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Steam. To celebrate the launch, it will be on sale for $7.99 on each platform.
Here are some of the new features included in the arcade-style soccer game.
- BUILD YOUR DREAM ELEVEN – Create your own characters from head to toe or edit the players and teams by default and build your dream team to win tournaments in the World Tour mode like the Copacup or Euronations.
- 4 PLAYER VERSUS – Play out of your skin and decide who’s the football legend amongst your friends with offline versus up to 4 players!
- FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY – Accessible controls for all kinds of players, no matter how they play, enabling more fluid and improved shots, dashes and tackles. Tiki-taka.
- BACK OF THE NET! – Celebrate each goal with your team and feel the tension during penalty shootouts.
- REFRESHING AESTHETICS, CLASSIC VIBES – Discover around 70 new teams, players and stadiums with its brand new cartoonish aesthetics and don’t miss a thing in the field with new camera angles.
We will be posting our review soon. If you missed our Super Soccer Blast review last year, make sure to give it a read. It’s a fun footy game for cheap. If that interests you, make sure to check out our Super Sports Blast review as well. Not only does it include Super Soccer Blast, but Super Volley Blast and Super Tennis Blast are also included.