Get ready to challenge your friends on TT Isle of Man’s 9 fictional tracks. These are based on real life locations and will allow you to perfect your skills before facing the legendary Snaefell Mountain Course, while also offering a place to compete against up to 7 other players in the multiplayer mode.
- The Snaefell Mountain course faithfully reproduced: 37.73 miles of roads and 264 bends for a race that is longer and more difficult than all GP circuits together.
- The official riders and their ultra-powerful motorbikes: 23 riders and 40 motorbikes hurtling along mountain roads at over 180 mph.
- Realistic driving approved by TT riders: lifelike motorbike behaviour to experience the real sensations of driving, just like on the actual course.
- A TT-inspired career mode: training and qualification laps on 10 brand-new circuits, team management, motorcycle tuning.
- Online competition for up to 8 players.
If you pre-order TT Isle of Man, you get the King of the Mountain DLC pack for free.
Face the longest and most extreme course on earth with the Honda ‘TT Legends’ CBR1000RR Fireblade. Take to the mountain roads with this tribute to the Isle of Man legend, Joey Dunlop (26-time winner). The motorcycle was famously used in 2013, by the “Morecambe Missile” John McGuinness (23-time winner), to mark the 30 year anniversary of Joey Dunlop’s first victory with the Honda team. Now it’s your turn to surge to the top of the podium in these iconic red leathers and that unmistakable yellow helmet.
- Bike: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade with exclusive livery ‘Tribute to Joey Dunlop’
- Rider: John McGuiness, with special leather and helmet
TT Isle of Man will be available on March 6 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on March 27 for PC.