The team sits down with Tony Stewart, owner of the All Star Circuit of Champions and 2020 NASCAR Hall of Fame Inductee, to talk about his life long love of dirt racing and the process for creating his brand new video game Tony Stewart’s Sprint Car Racing.
The game will be available for digital download on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this Friday, February 14 as well as Steam on February 21.
- 3 Racing Series: Race everything from TQ Midgets to the insanely powerful 900 HP 410 Winged Sprint Cars.
- Deep Career: Sign contracts with sponsors and upgrade your cars and equipment as you progress from being a local unknown to showcasing your skills on the national stage.
- 25-Player Online Multiplayer: Challenge up to 24 of your friends and compete with them in weekly tournaments.
- Split Screen: Race head-to-head with friends in 2-player Split Screen.
- 24 Dirt Tracks: Compete in events across the country, from small town rural tracks to elite stadiums.
- Personalize Your Experience: Tune your car, adjust your driving experience, and customize your appearance.
- The official game of Tony Stewart’s Ollie’s Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions presented by Mobil 1.