Jeff Favignano has posted 40 minutes of gameplay footage from the recently announced, Tony Stewart’s Sprint Car Racing. In the announcement, a couple of days ago, it was mentioned the game was only coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4, but Jeff announced in the video, that it is now coming to PC, via Steam as well.
Check out the gameplay video and let us know your thoughts.
- 3 Racing Series: Race everything from TQ Midgets to the insanely powerful 900 HP 410 Winged Sprint Cars.
- Deep Career: Sign contracts with sponsors and upgrade your cars and equipment as you progress from being a local unknown to showcasing your skills on the national stage.
- 25-Player Online Multiplayer: Challenge up to 24 of your friends and compete with them in weekly tournaments.
- Split Screen: Race head-to-head with friends in 2-player Split Screen.
- 24 Dirt Tracks: Compete in events across the country, from small town rural tracks to elite stadiums.
- Personalize Your Experience: Tune your car, adjust your driving experience, and customize your appearance.
- The official game of Tony Stewart’s Ollie’s Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions presented by Mobil 1.