The Golf Club VR
The Golf Club VR Patch 1.04 Available, Full Details Here
HB Studios have released The Golf Club VR patch 1.04, check out the full details below. Currently the game is only available on PC via Steam, compatible with the HTC Vive.
- Clearing local save data and then resuming saved course leaves watch/pointer/menu disabled
- If user switches controllers without restarting the game, the new controller will not display shot grades.
- Add the green speeds to the putter info pop up instead of surface penalty, when on the green.
- The practice putt on Pro flashes in when putting beside the ball.
- Interactions between golf balls and clubs and the bag cause the bag to fall over.
- The ball can bounce off of the users pocket after being hit.
- The watch breaks after losing tracking with the headset.
NEW AND UPDATED FEATURES
With the addition of Rivals you will now be able to compete against scores posted by your friends and other community members. With the option to select up to 3 Rivals per-round you will see their scores update alongside yours after each hole. A few things that you need to know about Rivals:
- All available courses now have a Rivals button that you can select before beginning your round.
- When viewing Rivals the difficulty of each submitted scorecard is displayed with the users name and score.
- You are free to compete against any scorecard regardless of the difficulty you have chosen.
- Only completed scorecards will be posted to the Rival list.
- Scorecards that have been caught cheating will not be posted to the Rival lists. You are free to play how you enjoy the game however we want to keep a fair balance to the posted scores.
In-game stats can now be viewed on the back of the yardage book. The stats that are displayed are based off the set difficulty that you have chosen through the settings. You can switch between difficulties freely do view your stats with each one. Only completed rounds will add to the accumulation of your in-game stats.