Every Sunday we get you caught up on the sports gaming news and Operation Sports features you might have missed. Enjoy!
Sports Gaming News
- F1 23 Soundtrack Revealed – Listen on Spotify Now
- NBA 2K23 Available Today For PlayStation Plus Subscribers Through July 3
- Madden NFL 24 Trailer, Cover Athlete, Release Date, Screenshots & More Revealed
- F1 Manager 2023 Releases on July 31 – Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- PGA Tour 2K23 Clubhouse Pass Season 4 Details Revealed – Pinehurst No. 2 Arrives June 15
- Madden 24 Features Cross-Play, PC and Console Parity and More
- Madden NFL 24 News and Notes From Around the Web
- EA Sports UFC 4 Adds Dricus Du Plessis and Khalil Rountree Jr. to Roster
- MLB The Show 23 Patch #9 Available Today – Patch Notes
- EA Sports Announces Multi-Year Exclusive Partnership with CONMEBOL
- EA Fight Night/UFC Dev Brian “Brizzo” Hayes is Leaving EA
Operation Sports Featured Article
The foundation of Super Mega Baseball 4‘s solid gameplay lies in the cat-and-mouse battle between pitcher and batter, which manages to come with enough wrinkles to make it feel plenty different than MLB The Show. The unique mechanics used to dot a pitch on the corner for a strikeout when on the mound and launch a ball into the seats when at the plate are both fun and challenging. The challenging part of that equation is helped by the game’s “ego” system, which allows for dialing in the ultra-specific difficulty that’s right for you when playing the game’s AI. However you want to play, there are an impressive amount of modes from which to sample, including online ones to test your skills against others and a franchise that requires some tough decisions when managing a team over the course of multiple seasons.