Ripstone Games has released Snooker 19 game update 1.14 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Check out the patch notes below.
- New game mode added – Practice Table is now available in-game. When using the practice table, you can respot the white ball anywhere and retake shots.
- Online VS matches now use Pro+ Aiming Aid
- Tournament calendar update. The ‘Winter Open’ added to run in December during the World Snooker break for the holidays with brand new exclusive reward pack
- Fixed a bug affecting the break off in Six Red matches
- Commentary improvements, including a fix for a bug affecting plants
- Small improvements to side spin that have made a positive impact. We have adjusted the ball/ball friction properties, which has an impact on the amount of push out to the side that the cueball will have. After a period of closed testing and player feedback, this was found to be the best change to implement.
- General bug fixes, crash fixes and improvements