The Series 16 update arrives today for Forza Horizon 4, featuring the 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista, 1970 Ferrari 512 S, 2018 ATS GT and 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR. The team also introduces a new Showcase Remix, Auction House improvements, and more.
Below are some of the details in the Series 16 update.
- To improve the experience for our players who use subtitles, the following changes have been made to the subtitling system:
- We have now moved our subtitles to the bottom center of the screen, away from their original location on the left-hand side.
- Players can now adjust the font size of all subtitles from within the Video Settings menu
- Players can now adjust the transparency of the subtitle background from within the Video Settings menu
- Players can now see an example of their subtitle settings by pressing the Options button from within the Video Settings menu
New Showcase Remix – Morning Rush
Crowded, noisy stations. Cold winds and bad coffee. Grumpy commuters packed into a standing-room-only metal tube for HOURS on end. With all of this, why would you take the train anywhere? Instead, give Isha’s Taxis a call. We’ll come right to your door, and we’ll get you where you need to go faster than any train. Don’t believe us? We’ll prove it!
Showcase Remix Redux – Motorcross Purposes
The age-old question: dirtbike or buggy? OK, maybe that’s not quite an age-old question, but it’s still a fun one to answer. Show those two-wheelers how to do things the Horizon way in this returning Showcase Remix.
Auction House Improvements
Added the ability to quickly select Manufacturers in the Auction House Search interface.
Restricted Cars in Multiplayer
With this update, some cars will no longer be permitted in competitive multiplayer modes like Rivals and Online Adventure. These restrictions are being applied to ensure that all multiplayer modes have a wide selection of competitive vehicles. For now, only two vehicles will be affected by this change: the 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker and the 2018 Top Gear Track-Tor.
Also of note, the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ will be in the Series 17 update, scheduled to arrive on December 12.
Forza and Toyota have joined forces once again! It all starts on December 12th when #ForzaHorizon4 players can get behind the wheel of the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ as a part of the Series 17 update. pic.twitter.com/7WhGjIqsys
— Forza Motorsport (@ForzaMotorsport) November 19, 2019