The Forza Horizon 4 Hot Wheels Legends Car Pack is available today for $9.99. Xbox Game Pass subscribers can save a $1. Announced a couple of weeks ago, the DLC features six custom-built cars from the international Hot Wheels Legends Tour. These cars competed for the chance to become iconic 1:64 scale Hot Wheels die-cast toys.
Here are the cars that are included in the pack:
- 1949 Ford F-5 Dually Custom Hot Rod
- 1969 International-Harvester Loadstar CO-1600
- 1972 Chevrolet LUV
- 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk ‘Dream Roadster’
- 2 Jet Z – winner of the 2018 Hot Wheels Legends Tour
- 1957 Nash Metropolitan Custom (THE NASH) – winner of the 2019 Hot Wheels Legends Tour
Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost.
Forza Horizon 4 is one of over 100 games available to play with a subscription to Xbox Game Pass. Oh, by the way, Steam users can finally play the game on March 9.
While the Steam version will support cross-play, Forza Horizon 4 will not support cross-progression and any save data from the existing version of the game will not carry over to the Steam release, as confirmed by Kotaku.