R.B.I. Baseball 21
R.B.I. Baseball 21 Cover Athlete is Tim Anderson - Some Screenshots, Features & Soundtrack Revealed
R.B.I. Baseball 21 has been announced and Chicago White Sox shortstop, Tim Anderson has been named the cover athlete.
New features coming to the game this year include play-by-play commentary, create-a-player, visual improvements, which includes progressive time-of-day, new batting controls, camera angles and much more.
While the official R.B.I. Baseball 21 page doesn’t have an official release date, both Steam and the Microsoft Store show a release date of March 16 for $29.99.
The game is coming Xbox One (Optimized for Xbox Series X|S), PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC and mobile devices.
Here are some of the R.B.I. Baseball 21 features, soundtrack and new screenshots.
- Create-A-Player Mode: with enormous customization options, create a slugger that fits your style and make him an MLB superstar
- Play-by-play Commentary: Our most requested feature – Play-by-play has come to R.B.I. Baseball
- Progressive Time of Day: watch the sunset over the third-base line with all-new time of day improvements! Afternoon games will progress into night and more
- Pick up and play with exhibition mode – Fast-paced baseball on demand
- Start a dynasty with Franchise mode – pick your team and develop your own MLB story
- Challenge the world with Online Play – Prove you’re the best with head-to-head matchups
- Crush monster homers in Home Run Derby mode – lift the trophy with your favorite slugger
- Deep customization options allow for you to manage the complexity to the way you like
- 12 batting control style combinations – crush dingers your way
- Customize difficulty with contextual difficulty sliders
- Set your preferred camera angle for pitching and batting with 19 options
- Jam out to over 20 licensed tracks, including songs by Justin Bieber & Travis Scott, The Chainsmokers, Diplo, blackbear & more
- Incredible player model improvements make the action more realistic than ever
- Pitch paths driven by MLB STATCAST totally unique to pitchers in the game
- Play-by-play commentary makes the game feel more natural than ever before
- Weekly Roster Updates keeps your squad up to date with the latest MLB breakout stars
- Play as all 30 MLB Clubs & every player, as well as over 165+ legendary MLB players and clubs