A few days ago, we posted some of the R.B.I. Baseball 20 features, some newscreenshots and a release date, set for March 16, at least according to the official Nintendo website. GameStop currently shows a March 17 release date. We’ll confirm, once the official release date is revealed.
The game will be released for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch for $29.99, as well as iOS and Android devices for $6.99.
Today, the team has revealed the soundtrack for R.B.I. Baseball 20, GameStop pre-order bonus and a behind the scenes video, featuring the cover athlete, Christian Yelich.
The R.B.I. Baseball 20 soundtrack features 18 songs, which you can listen to in the embedded player below, or listen to the full playlist on Spotify.
Gamers that pre-order the game through GameStop, can get one exclusive Squeezy Mate, while supplies last. One item will be chosen at random among the following Squeezy Mate players: Ozzie Albies, Gary Sanchez, Vladimir Guerrero,Jr., Christian Yelitch, Fernando Tatis, Jr., Pete Alonso, and Walker Buehler.
R.B.I. Baseball is back with brand new batting, pitching, and base running controls, massive player improvements, more authenticity, an all-new broadcast-style pitching camera, and all your favorite game modes – Franchise, Exhibition, Online Multiplayer, and Home Run Derby.
Check out the new behind the scenes video below, featuring Christian Yelich, cover athlete of R.B.I. Baseball 20. More features will be released in the coming weeks, including the Canada Cover athlete.
Legends. Start. Here. Unleash greatness with your MLB crew in R.B.I. Baseball 20. R.B.I. 20 redefines arcade baseball action with major advancements and improvements.
- All-New Controls: Choose pitch types based on real pitcher data, power up to swing for the fences or play it safe for contact & streamlined base running controls
- Pitcher’s Perspective: Brand new broadcast-inspired Pitching Camera gives you a new perspective when delivering pitches
- Massive Player Model Improvements: Revamped hair & added more details including eye black, pine tar on helmets & dirt & grass stains after dives & slides
- More Authenticity: Improved stealing & pickoffs, revamped MLB ballparks, tailored cutscene animations & camera angles, better crowd behaviors & improved ball collision
- All Your Favorite Modes: Franchise, Exhibition & Home Run Derby
- Play As The Greats: 165+ MLB Legends & Legend Teams
- Weekly Updates: Up-to-date Rosters & Stats
- Groovy soundtrack: Songs from 20 artists