Slightly Mad Studios and GAMEVIL have announced Project CARS GO will release on March 23. Players can pre-register and pre-download prior to the game’s launch. Fans that pre-register on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store will receive 100 Diamonds (in-game currencty) as a reward.
Players can accumulate and expand their automobile collection from real-world cars and brands ranging from historic racing pedigrees to futuristic concept models. Vehicle classes such as GT3, Open-Wheel, Prototype, Road and more are available to test skills on real-life racetracks and drag strips including:
- Race-tracks – Brands Hatch, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca and more
- Drag race locations – Las Vegas, Long Beach, Singapore, and more
The pick-up-and-go mobile racer also includes various game modes to test the player’s driving abilities on the track. Modes include World tour, Daily & Manufacturer Invitationals, Time Trails and more, offering countless hours of fun yet exhilarating gameplay.
BURN UP THE DRAG STRIP AND CONQUER GLOBAL RACE TRACKS
- Drive through the blind turns of Brands Hatch, the long straights and challenging chicanes of Autodromo Nazionale Monza, and the stomach-churning corkscrew of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Compete in drag races around famous landmarks around the world and take on the streets of Las Vegas, Long Beach, Singapore, and more.
COLLECT THE WORLD’S MOST DESIRABLE ELITE-BRAND CARS
- Complete your ultimate car collection with all your favourite race cars and brands: from historic racing pedigrees to futuristic concept models, they’re yours to collect and own.
- Test your skills in different vehicle classes: GT3, Open-Wheel, Prototype, Road, Vintage, and more!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAR AND MAKE IT YOURS
- Personalize your vehicles with various paints, patterns and liveries.
- Get creative and fun with our “”Mix Paint”” to apply unique paint colours to your favourite cars.
- Tune your vehicle to perfection to give yourself an edge on the competition through parts and mods upgrades.
- Switch between General Tuning and Category Tuning for optimal performance.
RACE TO THE TOP IN ALL GAMES MODE
- Race iconic circuits in different modes like World Tour, Daily & Manufacturer Invitationals, and more.
- Explore real drag and tracks in World Tour and conquer all races, test your own limits in Time Trials, and go up against top challengers in invitational events