Selected participants that registered for the Project CARS Go closed beta, can begin playing today on Android and iOS, through October 27. Mobile developer and publisher GAMEVIL and Slightly Mad Studios created Project CARS GO to put players in the driver’s seat and steer through easy-to-learn racing mechanics with real-world cars and racetracks.
CBT time/dates, instructions and store links are below:
- CBT begins: 8 a.m. PT on Wednesday, Oct. 14
- CBT ends: 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, Oct. 27
- Those chosen for the CBT should have received an email at the account tied to their mobile device’s operating system.
- iOS users need the Test Flight app and to use the link in their email to download
- Android users will need a Gmail account to get the direct download link
The Project CARS GO CBT will take players all around the world from the mountains of Colorado to the bright lights of Shanghai. There are 50 licensed cars to choose from, six Drag Tracks and six Circuit Tracks. Three of the tracks included are even based on real-world races.
Project CARS GO is an accessible mobile racing game that brings real-world vehicles and tracks to the casual gamer. The simple yet seat-of-your-pants “One Touch” racing mechanic is built for high-speed racing thrills on the go. Designed to be accessible for motorhead grease monkeys and casual gamers alike, Project CARS GO will also allow users to personalize and tune their cars in the game’s easy-to-use comprehensive customization options. The game will be available on both iOS and Android.