Steam is currently selling Project CARS 2, with an 80% off discount. The Standard Edition, which usually sells for $59.99, can be had for $11.99, while the Deluxe Edition is on sale for $17.99, usually going for $89.99. The offer ends in 44 hours, as of this post.
The original Project CARS is also on sale, via Steam for $5.99, 80% off the original $29.99 price. Just like the Project CARS 2 sale, all of the DLC is marked 50% off.
For those that are curious, Project CARS 2 is still full price, at $59.99 on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- 180+ elite- brand race & road cars
- Full 12K & VR Support
- Tested & tuned by pro drivers & gamers for true-to-life handling
- Real-world-derived career progression
- All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
- Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance & handling in real-time
- New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
- Full 24-hour cycle with real-time atmospheric conditions & seasonal ambience
- Accessible gamepad handling & wide-ranging wheel support
- Class-leading Esport capabilities incl. Online Championships
If you missed our Project CARS 2 review, read it here.