Project CARS 2 is scheduled to arrive on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on Friday, September 22. Ahead of the release, Slightly Mad Studios has released their Project CARS 2 launch trailer.
Live the life of the motorsport hero. Conquer all four seasons of beautiful grip-affecting weather across the largest track roster ever seen on console in 180+ cars from the world’s most elite brands. Race on dirt and snow, ice and rain, in IndyCars and hypercars, Porsches and Ferraris, and experience your Ultimate Driver Journey anytime, anywhere.
- The largest track roster of any console racing game including ice and dirt tracks
- New vehicle types and motorsport classes including Rallycross, IndyCar, and Oval
- Dynamic time of day, weather, and new seasonal conditions
- LiveTrack 3.0 powers dynamic surface conditions that affect vehicle performance and handling, and evolves the track over the course of a race weekend
- Esports built-in from day one with full ranking, and broadcasting/streaming functionality
- Bleeding-edge tire physics, advanced AI, and intuitive gamepad control
- VR, 12K, 21:9, and triple-screen support built-in