PBA Pro Bowling is scheduled to arrive this fall for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch.
The PBA and FarSight Studios have partnered to create an official PBA-licensed console video game. The game features dozens of venues and playing environments, quick-play and local multi-player modes, online leaderboards, E-Sports style online tournaments and more.
15 PBA pros will be included in the launch of the game with in-game commentary from PBA Hall of Famer Randy Pedersen.
Check out the PBA Pro Bowling teaser trailer and screenshots below, along with some of the features.
- Officially licensed PBA product.
- Real PBA Tour Professionals! Belmo, Butturff, Tackett, Norm Duke, and many more.
- Expert commentary from Rob Stone and PBA legend Randy Pedersen.
- Extensive career mode with over 100 virtual tournaments.
- Dozens of venues and environments.
- Quickplay and local multi-player modes.
- Online leaderboards.
- E-Sports style online tournaments.
- Accurate pro bowling styles featuring motion-captured animations.
- Easy to learn controls modeled after PBA Challenge game.
- Best bowling physics ever in a video game.
- Authentic PBA Tour oil patterns.
- Optional power-ups and special balls.
- Over 100 bonus challenges and achievements.
- Brunswick licensed pins and lane equipment.
- Real licensed bowling balls from 10 different ball manufacturers.