For the first time in decades, there will be an official PBA Tour video game available on console. PBA Pro Bowling will be launching October 22, on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam/PC for $19.99.
The game includes top PBA pros, a deep career mode with over 100 tournaments, authentic oil patterns, the most advanced bowling physics ever in a video game, commentary from Rob Stone and PBA legend Randy Pedersen and online play.
Some More PBA Pro Bowling Features
- Officially licensed PBA product.
- Real PBA Tour Professionals! Belmo, Butturff, Tackett, Norm Duke, and many more.
- Expert commentary from Rob Stone and PBA legend Randy Pedersen.
- Extensive career mode with over 100 virtual tournaments.
- Dozens of venues and environments.
- Quickplay and local multi-player modes.
- Online leaderboards.
- E-Sports style online tournaments.
- Accurate pro bowling styles featuring motion-captured animations.
- Easy to learn controls modeled after PBA Challenge game.
- Best bowling physics ever in a video game.
- Authentic PBA Tour oil patterns.
- Optional power-ups and special balls.
- Over 100 bonus challenges and achievements.
- Brunswick licensed pins and lane equipment.
- Real licensed bowling balls from 10 different ball manufacturers