OOTP 18 patch (version number 18.2.36) is available for users that purchased the game directly from the OOTP website or from official resellers. For those of you that purchased on Steam or the AppStore, it should be available in the next few days. Check out the details of the patch below.
- Updated MLB roster sets (need to create a new game for changes to apply)
- Adjusted 1-10 and 1-20 rating categories
- Added option for double-round-robin playoffs
- Fixed issue with shop player row when current stars are meant to be hidden
- Fixed bug where certain right-click menu items are incorrect on returning from a tournament job
- Fixed crash after on-screen brawl or pitcher injuries for human teams
- Fixed tournament tiebreakers not getting the right game type
- Fixed errors in historical databases
- Fixed pitch location widget update in 3D
- Fixed error in positional strength reports.
- Fixed problems with scheduling when running an expansion draft in the preseason
- Fixed problem with minor league stats totals getting inaccurate after year 1 in MLB game
- Improved popup display to show injury name and DtD effect, if applicable
- Adjusted reliever contract demands
- Many other bug and cosmetic fixes
Update Info For Webstore Customers: To apply the update, simply download the setup file and install it over your current installation. There is no need to uninstall or unlicense your current copy! However, you should quit the game before installing it, of course. Updates always contain all the changes from previous updates. Saved games are compatible between different versions.