NHL 21 game update 1.1 is available now for PlayStation 4 users, Xbox One users will have to wait a bit longer. Once it is available, we will update this post.
It’s a small update, check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where HUT and Creation Zone icons would be missing on the PlayStation 4, when going into game prior to the full game installing
- Fixed issues where the skating style preview animations weren’t displaying the slider adjustments properly
- Fixed a case where sometimes poke checks would not go the direction intended
- Fixed an issue with defensive skill stick tripping logic
- Fixed an issue where a user would sometimes crash when purchasing an item in the auction house
- Fixed World of CHEL stability issues found in post game UI
For those of you that missed out on the NHL 21 gameplay changes, updates and improvements since the technical test, all of the updates listed here, were implemented in the previous patch.
We also posted our NHL 21 review, earlier this week. So make sure to give it a read.