NBA Live 19 game update 1.15 is available now, featuring gameplay tuning, specific to shot percentages on contested shots, more realistic/natural player celebrations, Nike City Edition uniforms and more.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Defenders who are behind the ball carrier and not actively contesting during layup attempts will no longer affect the percentage of the shot
- Fixed an issue in which defenders (in switch situations) wouldn’t affect the shot percentages when contesting during jump shots and layups. All defenders holding contest near a shooter, and in front of the shooter, will impact the shot
Fixed mentality trait and Icon Ability issues that cause the wrong players go to hot or cold
NBA Players should now play celebrations we would expect them to perform.
ART & THE ONE STORE UPDATE
- Nike City Edition Jerseys are now available in Play Now, Franchise & The League
- Court Battles reward player update
- Fixed a crash issue within online play
- Notifying users, they are Host in Live Run
- Adjusted reward tuning for XP regarding Live Run 3v3, 5v5, and world tour
- Users can now choose to skip examining items when opening rewards (You can still optionally examine the items with X/Square)