Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is scheduled to arrive on February 13, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Nintendo Switch fans will have to wait a little longer.
Have an exclusive look behind the scenes of the game, led by Ralph Sheheen, the official voice of Monster Energy AMA Supercross. This dev diary goes through the four rules behind the creation of the game’s graphics. Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame will give you the opportunity to take part in the most competitive and high profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world. Featuring innovative track design and set within prestigious stadiums, the game is the most realistic and immersive Supercross fan experience ever. Get ready to race with your favorite Supercross athletes on tracks from the 2017 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship season, choosing among official riders in both the 250SX and 450SX Classes, including iconic racers like Chad Reed, Ken Roczen and the outgoing champion Ryan Dungey.
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
Get more details about the game, at the official website.