Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is scheduled to release on February 13 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the trailer, some gameplay footage, including a developer interview and some features for the game.
Race with the official riders from 250SX and 450SX on the official tracks, Daytona included, to experience one of the most spectacular and entertaining racing competition ever!
Discover the Track Editor feature for endless gameplay possibilities: select your stadium, create your own track and share it online with your friends.
Race alone or against players from all over the world thought different offline and online game modes! Feel the rush of adrenaline, enter the arena and be the King of Supercross!
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX classes
- Exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes using real parts and accessories
- Powerful Track Editor: Create, customize, and share your own tracks online for endless gameplay possibilities.
- Advanced graphics fully recreates the authentic spirit of the Supercross experience with new 3D scanning system and realistic graphics & lighting
- Select your favorite layout and create the track of your dreams.
- You will have the chance to ride it alone, share your original stadium online with your friends or download the custom tracks from the community.
- Hundreds of combinations are waiting for you!
The Career Mode
- Take advantage of the Prestige System in the Career Mode that will let you increase your leaderboard positioning spending game credits, having other players play on their tracks and participating in both online and offline races!