The MLB The Show 17 team revealed their Twitch Livestream schedule this year which also revealed a lot of new features coming to this year’s game.
The live streams will start on Twitch on February 7th and will run weekly through March 23rd. In total, 11 live streams are scheduled with one yet to be finalized with regards to date.
In the descriptors for each live stream are some new details of features coming to MLB The Show 17.
- Gameplay: New Ball Physics, Humanity AI, Cat and Mouse Gameplay, All New Catch and Throw Engine (+More!)
- Diamond Dynasty Gets Dynamic: Events, Seasons, Programs, Missions 2.0, New Legends & Flashbacks. More!
- The Little Things: New Uniform Sets, Universal Profile Overhaul, New Brands. More!
- Presentation and Commentary: Showtrack, New Commentary?
- Franchise Mode: Launch Pad, Player Quirks, Franchise Front Office.
- Road to the Show and Create-A-Player: Player Model Revamps, Pave Your Path, Create-A-Player Revamp, PYP.
- Graphics: Lighting, Grass Tech, New Head Rig, Classic Stadiums.
MLB The Show 17 Releases on March 28.
What do you think the new features are revealing?