Plenty of additional Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode details have been revealed today in the latest Gridiron Notes. The team dives into staff management, weekly strategies, managing players, press conferences, trade logic and much more.
The new scouting feature will be released in September, through a live service update. Unfortunately, users will have to restart their franchise after the update.
Make sure to read the latest Madden NFL 22 franchise mode details in todays Gridiron Notes and let us know what you think.
Here’s the rest of the scheduled Madden NFL 22 events leading up to release.
- Week of 6/28: Dynamic Gameday
- Week of 7/5: Face of the Franchise: United We Rise
- Week of 7/12: Superstar KO + The Yard
- Gridiron Notes Reveal Only
- Week of 7/19: EA PLAY Spotlight: Scouting Reveal
- Making Madden Podcast Recap
- Week of 7/26: Ratings Week
- More to Come in August … Madden Ultimate Team
The Standard Edition of Madden NFL 22 releases on August 20. Fans that pre-order the Dynasty or MVP Edition will get it on August 17. Madden NFL 22 early access arrives for EA Play subscribers on August 12.