Another Madden NFL 17 title update is available now for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The update includes gameplay, Madden Ultimate Team and commentary updates based on feedback from the community.
- Adressed some RAC catch animations that were incorrectly triggering drops in certain situations.
- Addressed certain situations where Ice the Kicker was not triggering even though conditions were met.
- Fixed issue where catching a missed field goal in the end zone caused the position of the
- ball and the direction of play from the field goal play to be used in the play following the turnover.
- Addressed certain instances of defenders travelling across the field when the defensive play is flipped, instead of switching assignments.
- Fixed issue where receivers were getting a speed boost by timing the snap with motioning.
- Fixed several fatigue issues related to weather/temperature penalties for the Away team.
- Fixed an issue where using the give up mechanic after recovering a fumble would cause the player to fumble again.
- Fixed an issue where users could consistently place the ball in the coffin corner on a kickoff with an inaccurate kick.
- Fixed an issue in 3-4 Under where safety was taking himself out of the play vs. outside runs.
- Fixed a rare issue where the QB would pass the ball backwards when attempting to throw while crossing the LOS.
- Fixed an issue where user could ice their own kicker when calling a time out during a field goal attempt.
- Fixed an issue where a successful fake FG run would result in the player being called out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue where player icons were displaying ‘grey’ color for fatigue on the play call screen.
- Fixed an issue where the ball would rarely hit the FB when running HB Lead toss out of I Form Tight.
- Fixed an issue where the wind direction arrow was backwards in CFM.
- Fixed an issue where increasing the fumble slider was not causing more fumbles.
- Fixed an issue where Defenders were not always being credited with a Sack and Forced fumble in the Stats screen when causing a sack-fumble.
Madden Ultimate Team
- Added MUT Head-to-Head Seasons.
- Added Super Bowl presentation to appropriate MUT Head-to-Head games.
- Added the ability to give rewards after each MUT Head-to-Head game rather than waiting
- until the Event is over.
- Added additional logic to tell how many items you have available to add to a particular set.
- New lines and logic added for post PAT scenarios. This is previously a spot in the game
- where we had no commentary.
- New/additional names added for RB’s, QB’s,Kickers/Punters, and WR’s.
- New postplay analysis from the team for various different situations.
- Refreshed common touchdown analysis lines, and added additional logic and lines to fire
- new situational commentary.
- Hundreds of new lines added to Play the Moment to provide more variety during return to
- game scenarios.
- Legends names added.
- Numerous tuning changes based on common line telemetry.
- Various stability fixes in all modes including Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team.