GRID game update 2.03 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, featuring multiplayer vehicle tuning, player stats and option car cleaning.
These updates are scheduled to arrive for Stadia with the release of Season 2.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Fix for Hot lap joining issue grid placement.
- Rain on the window screen is working correctly again with all vehicles.
- Added the ability to tune vehicle in the pause menu in Skirmish (Once in Skirmish mode: Pause > Vehicle Tuning > Tune to what you like > Apply)
- Added the ability to remove scratches and dirt when changing liveries or changing vehicles
Once you have driven with a vehicle it will have built up scratches and dirt, changing your livery will automatically clean your vehicle, entering into the garage and finding the vehicle you were using will give you the option ‘Clean and Respray’ in the tooltips at the bottom of the screen, press the right trigger button and this will clean your vehicle. This can also be done in the vehicle select menu screen as well. Note – The vehicle can only be cleaned if you own it
- Added a stats screen (To access the stats screen: Main Menu > Player Profile > Edit Profile > Statistics)
This will give you stats for the following:
- Distance Driven
- Career Events Completed
- Total Drafting Time
- Cars Overtaken
- Distance on Racing Line
- Good Corners Taken
- Total Gear Shifts
- Total Air Time
- Distance Driven on Two Wheels
- Total Drift Distance