Another Forza Horizon 4 update has arrived, bringing in more Porsche vehicles, showcase remixes and some cross-platform fixes. Check out the details below.
A total of 13 Porsches can be won from the Festival Playlist, and each season will feature themed events to use them in. 5 of the Porsches that can be won are brand new to Forza Horizon 4.
- 1951 Porsche #46 356 SL Gmünd Coupe
- 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
- 1970 Porsche #3 917 LH
- 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
- 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo
NEW SHOWCASE REMIX – COMMUTER BLUES
A new remix of The Flying Scotsman Showcase, this time featuring the new and exclusive 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo facing off against the legendary steam locomotive in spring. Complete the regular version of the Showcase first to unlock this remixed version.
SHOWCASE REMIX – FOREST SPRITE
What happens when you cram a turbocharged inline-4 motorbike engine into a tiny car, and tune it to go really fast off-road? Find out in this returning Showcase Remix, featuring the 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk1 versus the Horizon Motocross Team in autumn.
- Reworked return to game flow for new players
- Rebalanced league rankings in Team Adventure
- Fixed an issue where the Left Mirror displays the same reflection as the right mirror on the 2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO
- Lego Speed Champions Icon was appearing even when all items were filtered
- Fixed an issue where player could get out of world when hitting a specific sign post
- Brick challengers which require you to be in a LEGO car were not counting the LEGO 911 Porsche as a LEGO car
- Fixed 1997 Mazda RX7 speedometer showing odd behaviour over certain speeds
- No reflection was present on the central mirror in the 1997 Mazda RX7 cockpit
- Fixed part of the Holden Sandman engine disappearing when applying the Roo Bars body kit
- Adjusted the Vauxhall Monaro VXR collision to avoid bottoming out in certain areas of the world
- Fixed an Issue in Star Card where “The Magnate” was not updating correctly
- Fixed an Issue where Forzathon Daily Challenges reset after travelling between Mainland and Fortune Island or LEGO Valley
- General stability improvements