The Forza Horizon 4 Series 24 update, along with the latest patch is available on Xbox One and PC, featuring new reward cars, a new photo challenge feature, showcase remixes and a couple of fixes.
The photo challenge rewards players for taking a photo of a specific car at a specific location, for a chance to be featured in upcoming live streams. If you’re up for it, check out the cars and locations to visit, in the latest blog.
For those of you that might have missed the livestream from Playground Games, they discussed and highlighted everything in the archived stream below.
Here are the new features and latest patch notes for Forza Horizon 4.
- 2019 Zenvo TSR-S – Zenvo is only building five of these cars every year, but you can get it by completing the first Photo Challenge.
- 1970 Ford GT70 – The GT70 never saw any real rally competition, but you can change that by completing the Seasonal Championship “Up Your Street”.
- 1977 Ford #5 Escort RS1800 Mk II – Add to the #5 Escort’s victories by completing 50% of the Winter Playlist.
- 1985 Mazda RX-7 – Complete the Midnight Mazdaness Seasonal Championship to grab this rotary icon.
Showcase Remix – Motocross Purposes
The age-old question: Dirtbike, or Buggy? Okay, maybe that’s not quite an age-old question, but it’s still a fun one to answer. Show those two-wheelers how to do things the Horizon way in this returning Showcase Remix. Just make sure your Ariel Nomad makes it back in one piece!
Showcase Remix – Contest of Giants
Go toe-to-toe with Horizon’s hovercraft pilot once more! In this new Showcase Remix, you’ll be driving the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 during a spring downpour. Come hill or high water, prove once again that traction is king!
- Fixed an issue with the Monthly Rivals event for series 23 not counting towards Festival Playlist progression
- Added in additional checks to reduce the likelihood of accidentally creating a new save game after cancelling a sync from connected storage.