The latest Forza Horizon 4 game update is available today, featuring nine new car drops for The Eliminator.
- Top Gear Track-Tor
- Mercedes Benz Unimog
- MINI X-Raid
- Hummer H1 Open Top
- Quartz Regalia D
- M12S Warthog CST
- Jeep Wrangler DD
- Funco F9
- Isha’s Off-Road Taxi
Series 18 also features an Outlaw, a drifting legend, showcase remixes, important bug fixes, and much more. Check out the patch notes below, along with some of these brand new cars in action, from the January livestream.
- Fixed an issue where the action bar was not appearing in freeroam over other players’ cars
- Improved loading time when loading into The Eliminator
- Fixed an issue where traffic cars would not always appear in Co-Op Street Scene events
- Improved the loading time when upgrading a car in The Eliminator
- Increased the arena boundary audio
- Fixed an issue where custom controller or keyboard settings wouldn’t allow a user to upgrade their car in The Eliminator
- Fixed additional instances of players not being able to challenge others to Head-to-Head races in The Eliminator
- Fixed an issue where the timeout bar in The Eliminator was misaligned when playing in certain languages
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be unable to open the pause menu or map after quitting and re-joining The Eliminator
- Various stability and performance improvements
- Drastically improved loading times when booting into the game with all DLC installed
Here are the Remixes in Series 18:
SHOWCASE REMIX – TAXI FOR TAKEOFF
- A black cab with a Racing V12. A Delta-Wing. What could go wrong? Only one way to find out!
SHOWCASE REMIX REDUX – MOTOCROSS PURPOSES
- Bringing back bikes and buggies for a dirty good time in this showcase remix.
Series 18 also adds four exclusive cars to the game as Festival Playlist rewards.
- 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top (Summer reward; previously in FH1) – Earn by completing Shummer Nights
- 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante (Autumn reward; new to Forza) – Earn by completing 50% of Season
- 1964 Porsche 356 C Cabriolet Emory (Winter reward; new to Forza) – 50% Playlist Completion
- 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (Spring reward; previously in FH3) – Earn by completing Is That a Supra?
If you missed our review of the new Eliminator mode for Forza Horizon 4, you can read it here.