The Forza Horizon 4 Series 21 update, along with the latest patch is available now on Xbox One and PC, featuring new reward cars, the return of Horizon Promo, remixes, bug fixes and more.
For those of you that might have missed the livestream from Playground Games, they discussed and highlighted everything that’s coming.
Here are the new features and latest patch notes for Forza Horizon 4.
- 2013 Formula Drift Corvette 777 – Drift around the Festival in this custom wonder by completing 50% of the Summer Festival Playlist.
- 2018 Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fiorano – Get this car as a reward for completing the Spring Seasonal Championship “Ferrari Rocher”.
- 1992 Toyota Supra Mark 3 – Get this car as a reward for Autumn Seasonal Championship “Overnight Parts”.
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S – Complete 50% of the Winter Festival Playlist to score this car.
Forzatographers rejoice! Horizon Promo has arrived as a Photo Mode addition for Series 21. Players will need to purchase the Sunflower Meadows house in Ambleside to unlock the new mode, then start earning rewards for taking photos all around the Festival. When driving around the Festival, look for cars with a camera icon floating above them. That means it’s time to enter Photo Mode and snap a shot. The more cars you shoot, the more money and other rewards you can earn. Included in those rewards are two very exciting exclusive reward cars. Check them out below.
- 2018 Ferrari Portofino – Photograph 100 Cars in Horizon Promo mode to earn this car.
- 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 by Guntherworks – Earn this car by photographing 200 cars in Horizon Promo
Cross-Platform Patch Notes
- Extended the time information is visible in The Eliminator’s elimination feed
- Fixed an issue where the VIP Reward pop-up would be displayed for some users every time the game is started
- Fixed an issue where the engine audio of the Napier Railton was much louder in 4th gear
- Removed unnecessary lights on the dashboard of 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar in cockpit cam
- Fixed the visibly bouncing Car hood on the 2005 Honda NSX-R when in hood cam
- Fixed the visibly bouncing Car hood on the 1995 Ferrari F50 when in cockpit cam
- Fixed an issue with the “Performante” logo disappearing from the door of the 2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante when opening them of viewing the car in explode mode
- Fixed an issue where the air vent from an aftermarker hood would float in explode mode when viewing the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500