The latest Forza Horizon 4 update has arrived, bringing with it 7 Mitsubishi cars, with the free Mitsubishi Car Pack. The update also includes a new Horizon Story, a brand-new way to play Online Adventure and quite a few other cross-platform improvements, listed below.
- Resolved issue where Drivatar names could be duplicated in events.
- Fixed an issue where turning off Rewind in difficulty menu would prevent users from being able to rewind during route creation.
- Prevented damage being applied to player car when restarting British Racing Green: Chapter 10.
- Improved visibility of Street Race event finish lines.
- Fixed an issue where passing through a Danger Sign twice in quick succession would cause all other PR stunts to stop working.
- Fixed an issue where the Speed Trap near the train bridge could be exploited.
- The ‘Carlton’ and ‘Floss’ avatar emotes are no longer available.
Series 5 also sees a number of improvements for Forza Horizon 4 wheel players, including:
- Fixed issue where Average Slip Damper was not working on wheels that required inverse force feedback (FFB).
- Fixed issue where center spring in FFB would remain on while in the air.
- Improved rumble and FFB feedback on wheels.
- Fixed issue where controller mappings for a second device were not being saved.