Sports Interactive has posted their final winter update for Football Manager 2021. It includes deals that happened in China, Russia and the MLS, as well as free transfers in the EFL.
You will need to begin a new career for the data changes and competition updates to appear. All other changes are save game compatible, allowing you to continue your pre-existing managerial careers.
The team also released game update 21.4, which includes the following gameplay fixes.
Database and Research
- Further database updates and changes up to closure of February transfer window
Crashes and Technical Issues
- Fix crash occurring when entering match
- General stability fixes
- Re-added ability to upload and publish editor files directly to workshop from within Pre-Game Editor
Match Engine 21.7.0
- Better tracking of which chances should be registered within stats as clear cut
- Tweaks to long throwing distances based on player attributes
- Fixes for passing combinations not appearing correctly on chalkboards
- Most assists by a player within club records now appearing correctly
Comps and Rule Groups
- Fixes for Portuguese suspension rules
The update is available now for PC, Xbox consoles and mobile devices. The patch will arrive at a later date for Nintendo Switch.