While the beta is not the full game, it does include online modes, Create-A-Club and Online Career Mode with cross-compatibility between Epic and Steam. Any progress made in Career Mode can be carried over when the game updates to the full retail version on November 24.
HOW TO INSTALL
PURCHASES FROM EPIC
- Quit and restart the Epic Games Launcher and you’ll see that Football Manager 2021 is available to install.
PURCHASES FROM STEAM
- Simply quit and restart Steam and you’ll see that Football Manager 2021 is available to install.
PURCHASES FROM ANY OTHER PARTICIPATING DIGITAL RETAILER
Your retailer should have sent you a confirmation email with a code, or a link to redeem your code which can be activated on Steam by following the instructions below:
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account or create a new, free account
- Click the Games Menu
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process
*Fantasy Draft, The Store, Steam Workshop and both the Pre and In-Game Editor are not available in the Beta.