FIFA 18 patch 1.11 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the patch notes below.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- FUT Champions Channel replays, for matches that ended early and resulted in a DNF, were sometimes incorrectly displaying which player received the loss.
- This was purely a visual issue on the FUT Champions Channel screens, and had no bearing on the results of the actual match.
- The goals were visually missing from the pitch if the Net Shaping settings had been changed to something different than those used by the player’s active Stadium.
- The ‘Camera Target’ buttons, displayed when watching a FUT Champions Channel replay, were displaying as controller buttons when using a keyboard.
- The ‘Toggle Tabs’ buttons, displayed on the FUT New Items screen, were displaying as controller buttons when using a keyboard.
- They are now also clickable when using a mouse.
Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Changes to the Arsenal Tula banners displayed in game.
- Changes to the Club America kits, crests and banners displayed in game.