Sony has added F1 2020 to their PlayStation Now service. Subscribers of the PS Now service can stream more than 800 PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 games on PlayStation 4 or Windows PC, with new games added every month. Play as much as you like, save your progress, and continue playing on either device. Or pick from over 300 PlayStation 4 games to download to your PlayStation 4 console and they’ll be ready to play, in up to 4K resolution, if you’re playing on PlayStation 4 Pro.
Whether you stream or download, your PS Now subscription includes full access to all available online multiplayer modes. PS Now is for free for the first 7 days and if you like it, there are 1 month, 3 month and 12 month plans to choose from.
Codemasters recently released F1 2020 patch 1.12, which included a performance update.
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.