F1 2019 game update 1.15 is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC. The patch is currently pending first party approval for the Xbox One. Once it’s available, we will update this post.
UPDATE: (10-29) F1 2019 patch 1.15 is available now for Xbox One.
Check out the patch notes and a couple of new screenshots below.
- Alexander Albon and Pierre Gasly have been moved to Red Bull Racing and Toro Rosso – this will not affect existing career saves
- AI Race start performance variance updated leading to slower starts by the AI on average
- Mid-season driver transfer logic amended
- Added options to disable driver transfers or limit to off-season transfers only
- Addressed an issue with visual graining seen on specific graphics cards
- Addressed an issue where FPS drops could be seen on PC
- Cars being lapped will now ghost in online sessions
- Teammate can now be selected at the start of a career
- Grid penalties can now be seen during the pre-race grid rundown
- Players can no longer re-join a team they were fired from in the same season in career
- 26 brand new customisation items including Halloween edition items
If you somehow missed our F1 2019 review, you can read it here.