Codemasters has released their final update for DiRT Rally 2.0. Game update 1.16 includes the Ford Fiesta R5 MKII, available to all players in modes outside of My Team.
To unlock the car for use in My Team, all you need to do is take part in a DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Qualifier and you’ll get it when the Event Week ends.
Check out the video below, along with the patch notes.
Ford Fiesta R5 MKII? Check ✅
VR? Check ✅
Jon Armstrong going FLAT OUT? Double-check ✅✅
— DIRT (@dirtgame) September 28, 2020
- Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 – Updated engine audio based on new recordings of real-world car.
- Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 – Updated rear-view mirrors to show reflected images.
- Ford Escort MK2 – Updated rear-view mirrors to show reflected images.
- Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec – Updated rear-view mirrors to show reflected images.
FIA World Rallycross Championship
- Removed AI driver names which were mistakenly appearing when using 2019-spec cars.
Colin McRae Scenarios
- Resolved issue where Used tyres were displaying as New in Service Areas.
- Added ability to select Paraguay as a driver nationality.
- Made various minor (not notable) bugfixes across the game.