DiRT Rally 2.0 game update 1.02 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the patch notes below.
- Stability improvements across all modes
- Prevented negative times from posting to leaderboards
- OSD Dial can now be enabled in headcam
- New engine audio for Citroen C3 R5 and Ford Mustang GT4
- Upgraded’ trophy/achievement will now unlock
- Darkness issue resolved when using interior cameras
- Softlock will no longer occur if user owns too many vehicles
- Proximity indicators are now available for rallycross
- Prevented exploit for claiming rewards multiple times
- Podium counter will now correctly update in My Team
- Prevented audio cut outs
- Joker Lap cut-scene is now skippable
- Custom online will no longer disconnect users in specific conditions
- Improvements and corrections to text (all languages)
- Improvements to subtitle content
- Accented characters will be entered correctly in user text fields
On the server-side, the team has tuned frequency of night stages and bad weather stages, since users were reporting that the occurrence of dark/wet stages was a little too frequent. They are also looking at some of the issues users are encountering with force feedback.
If you missed our DiRT Rally 2.0 review, click here to read it.