A new patch for DiRT 4 has arrived today, which includes the new Clubs update, along with quite a few fixes. Check out the patch notes below and head over to the official website for full details on the Clubs update.
• Improvements to AI in all disciplines
• Brutal AI difficulty is no longer tied to Fearless preset
• Tuning setups can now be used with lower skill rated teams
• Updated driver support for Thrustmaster devices – this adds support for the T500 (PS4 only)
• Added new support for Thrustmaster TS-XW
• Added new support for Thrustmaster Sparco R383
• Async improvements and updated Sponsors
• Fixed engine audio not playing in broadcast mode from multiplayer lobby
• Refinements and numerous bug fixes for Rallycross audio
• Fixed crash that occurred using Party invites (PS4 only)
• Prevented Welcome Event deadstate (PC only)
• Pro Tour vehicles should not start with damage
• Community Events show time of day when loading
• Rallycross ghosting no longer gets triggered when completing a lap close to another player
• Screen Space Reflections added (PC and PS4 Pro only)
• Improved reflection rendering (PS4 Pro only)
• Lobby countdown reinstated (PC only)
• Disabling external cameras no longer forces camera back to head cam
• Option to reset controls to default added
• Improved stability
In addition to the above, the following changes from PC version 1.06 are now included on console:
• Bug fixes and refinements to improve the quality across all written languages.
• Improved anti-cheat detection for Joyride leaderboards.
• Fearless difficulty modified so it allows all types of manual gears.
• Improved system for storing and re-uploading Community Event times when RaceNet is unavailable.
• Staff contracts now reduce at their expected rate in Pro Tour and Jam Session.
• Pro Tour scoring is now more consistent.
• ‘Up and Up’ achievement/trophy will now unlock when you get promoted to any tier in Pro Tour.
• Improved stability across the game.
• Fixed car wheels and suspension popping in the Service Area.
• Fixed Mailbox specific issues.
• Fixed an issue that caused some Community Events results to become invalidated.
• Fixed an issue with Delta Daily results.