Burnout Paradise Remastered is coming to Nintendo Switch on June 19, providing fans the ability to play at home or on-the-go. In anticipation of its upcoming launch, EA has released a brand new trailer, giving racers a sneak peek at the full-throttle 60 FPS graphics.
Burnout Paradise Remastered is the definitive Burnout Paradise experience, delivering the complete original game and eight high-octane DLC packs.
- Big Surf Island – Introduces an all-new district to Paradise City with fresh discoverables, events, online challenges, and nine new vehicles.
- Cops and Robbers – Introduces new online game mode along with police variations for 33 of Paradise’s original vehicles.
- Legendary Cars – Includes the Carson GT Nighthawk, Hunter Cavalry Bootlegger, Hunter Manhattan Spirit, and the Jansen 88 Special.
- Burnout Bikes – Adds 7-10 hours of single-player and countless hours of multiplayer play. Includes four motorbikes: FV1100, FV1100-T1, Firehawk V4, and Firehawk GP Competition.
- Burnout Paradise Toys – Includes toy versions of the following cars: Hunter Cavalry, Hunter Manhattan, Krieger WTR, Jansen P12, Hunter Takedown 4×4, Carson GT Concept, Hunter Citizen, Carson Inferno Van, and the Nakamura Firehawk GP Competition (Bike).
- Burnout Paradise Party – Allows for a pass-the-controls group party in-game to complete challenges.
- Burnout Paradise Boost – Includes two vehicles with unique boost abilities: the Carson Extreme Hotrod and Montgomery Hawker Mech.
- Burnout Paradise Cagney – Includes two brand new vehicles and additional “community” vehicle finishes plus online game modes.
Racers can smash through traffic and rule the roads in adrenaline-fueled online multiplayer with up to eight other players, or pass the controller (or console) in local party play. Optimized for the Nintendo Switch with a range of technological enhancements, players will race and rampage through the open world in 60 glorious frames per second, along with high-resolution textures, and pinch-and-pull map controls.